Coming off the most successful recruitment year in recent history, we have taken and revised every aspect of our regiment and are very excited to kick off what should be one the most exciting years ever. Our calendar has never been more full of events and our members never more eager for the year to start. Please do not hesitate to contact either of us about any questions/concerns you may have. Good luck this year and we look forward to seeing you around.
- Leadership Development: The Fraternity has teamed with Dr. Kenneth Blanchard, fellow Phi Gam and author of The One Minute Manager, to develop a cutting-edge leadership development program called Taking the Lead. This four-part program uses a bottom-up approach to develop leaders throughout their college years.
- Academic Assistance: The Fraternity encourages and enhances academic performance through tutoring and study skills education. Our chapters consistently out-perform the All-Men’s and All-Fraternity averages.
- Scholarships: The Fraternity’s Educational Foundation offers over $340,000 in scholarships, which members can apply for right away. All men who achieve a 3.0 or better during their pledge semester will receive $250!
- Intramurals: Phi Gamma Delta strives to be competitive in intramural sports. We play to win!
- Career Development: Graduate brothers offer real-world education in a variety of career fields; some will offer internships and employment networking.
- Philanthropy: The Fraternity places a strong emphasis on serving others. Philanthropic projects are a major focus of activity for Phi Gamma Delta. Phi Gamma Delta’s International Philanthropy is The Red Cross.
- Housing: Phi Gamma Delta feels a chapter house provides an added benefit to the fraternity experience, and we are pleased that nearly 90% of our chapters live in some form of Greek housing. All new Fiji houses are alcohol-free facilities; this promotes academic excellence in a clean environment.
- Publications: The semi-annual magazine entitled “The Phi Gamma Delta” is sent to brothers to update them on the activities of the Fraternity on an International scale.
- Academy: Every January, brothers from all over North America gather for a three-day leadership academy to learn leadership skills, discuss chapter development, and share their best practices. Every January, our Fiji Leadership Academy is held in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Convention: Every other even-numbered year, Phi Gamma Delta hosts its Ekklesia where undergraduate members conduct the business of the Fraternity. The Ekklesia is held in various locations where strong graduate support can lend assistance in planning.
- International Brotherhood: No matter where you go, Phi Gamma Delta has chapters across the U.S. and Canada. You will enjoy the advantages of brotherhood throughout your lifetime. Phi Gamma Delta is truly “Not For College Days Alone.”